First Visit with us? Please arrive 15 – 20 minutes early so you can fill out your health screen and settle in before your session.
Running Late? We do our best to give you the best possible experience, however if you are late we cannot extend the length of your service.
Under the Weather? If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule your appointment. Please understand if one our therapists are not feeling well, we reserve the right to schedule you with another therapist or cancel your appointment.
Reserving Your Appointment: We require a credit card to reserve all appointments. Your credit card will not be charged, it is simply to hold your appointment.
Forms of Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Personal checks. Cash will not be accepted for payment of service, only for gratuities.
Gratuity: Gratuity is not expected but always appreciated. Please note, we do not accept gratuity on credit cards. If you would like to leave a tip for your therapist, you may do so with cash or a personal check written to directly to your therapist.
Please call 410-637-3760 to reschedule or cancel your appointment (do not email for cancellations).
24 hour advance notice is required for all cancellations to avoid being charged.
- No shows will be charged 100% of service.
- Less than 24 hours notice with a phone call will be charged 50% of service.
- Please have Groupon # ready when calling to schedule. Groupon services may not be scheduled online.
- In compliance with Groupon scheduling policy, a credit card it required to reserve your appointment.
- Present Groupon at time of check in for your service, this will be your form of payment. If you do not have a Groupon to submit at time of service, your credit card will be charged the amount of your Groupon Value.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance for your scheduled appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your groupon will be voided.
- Transfer of Groupons: if you are unable to use your Groupon you may transfer it, however all restrictions apply.
- Expiration Date of Groupon: If you were unable to come in for your groupon session prior to the promotional expiration date, we will still honor your service, however you will need to pay the difference of the value of the session and the promotional price.
- Refunds: We work closely with Groupon to make sure you have the best experience, however, if you feel you are not satisfied, contact Groupon (your merchant) for any feedback and/or refunds
Inclement Weather – Snow and Ice: If you are scheduled for an appointment and there is snow or ice, we will contact you through email or by phone to give you updates regarding your appointment. We do not want you or our therapists traveling in unsafe conditions.
Holidays: We are closed for the following holidays:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.