Dr. Al Sherry is a Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist (one of only four Board certified in Maryland).
This allows him to provide specialized chiropractic orthopedic treatment for the full spine, and extremities.
• Examination and diagnosis of problems of the muscles, bones, joints, and nerves of the body.
• Sprain/Strain problems of the spine, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles
• Disc degeneration, disc impingement (pinching) of the spinal nerves.
• Tendinitis, bursitis, capsulitis of the shoulders, elbows, hands, hips, knees and ankles
• Rehabilitation of post traumatic muscle disuse to promote strength and restoration of function.
• Treatment of whiplash injuries, slip and fall injuries, work related traumatic injuries. Acute and chronic overuse and underuse problems related to prolonged deskwork.
• Will refer for appropriate diagnostic imaging and testing when needed.
• Including X-rays, CAT scans, MRI testing, Electromyographic and nerve conduction testing
• Evaluation for work related disability.
• Implement a treatment Plan for the care of the problems. I will communicate and work with your primary healthcare provider to manage your plan of care.
• Manipulation of the cervical (neck), Thoracic (mid back), lumbar (low back) and sacroiliac (tail bone) joints using a Diversified technique.
• Gonstead approach
• Activator mechanical assisted technique in selected problems.
• Soft tissue friction massage for use in select cases of tendon and ligament problems.
• Active muscle taping (Kinesiotaping) to support, protect and enhance muscle performance.
• Electrotherapy, Ultrasound therapy when appropriate.
Dr. Sherry is not currently taking on new clients.
Follow Up Adjustment – $50
**We do not take insurance for these services however we can provide invoices for clients to submit on their own to their insurance company.